Frequent questions about ordering furniture

Is it possible to make a model according to my size?
Yes, you can change the size of any furniture. Leave a request for the model you are interested in. The manager will contact you to confirm the order. Give him the necessary wishes for the size of the product.
What guarantees do you give?
We provide repairs for warranty cases within 18 months. We sign a contract with customers, under which we are committed to the quality of products and production time.
What if the product is damaged during delivery?
If the furniture is damaged during delivery, we will manufacture the damaged parts, When the furniture is delivered by a transport company, the cargo is insured for the full cost. If the cargo is damaged during transportation, you will be required to: take a photo of the package and the goods after opening. If the boxes are damaged and the parts inside are damaged, it is necessary to fill out an act with a representative of the TC during the acceptance of the cargo. We will negotiate with the TC ourselves, repair the damage based on this act.
I am in another region, how will I receive my order?
We deliver products across the Russian Federation by the transport companies "Business Lines" and "SDEK". The furniture is shipped in a rigid package. After shipment to TC, we will send the invoice number of your shipment to track it. We will arrange a convenient delivery time for you. Knowing the delivery time, we hire movers. If furniture assembly is required, we will arrange it. With any delivery method, we stay in touch with you, advise you, and take part in solving any issues related to furniture.
Do you have an installment plan?
Yes, you can arrange installments for our products in Sberbank. The cost of installments depends on the cost of furniture.
How is the payment made?
Payment is made in two stages. 1. Prepayment – 70% when placing an order. 2. The remaining 30% - when the product is ready before shipping to the shopping center. Payment can be made by bank card via the link, transfer to the company's checking account or transfer via the SAT.